Il giorno sabato 7 aprile 2018 23:20:34 UTC+2, Klaus Lichtenwalder ha
scritto:

> How does one proceed with non English installations? I tried it with a
> German installation, and it does not recognize the new map files...
> --
> Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail
> gesendet.

There should be no problem with map name, since OsmAnd will use every file
with .obf extension it finds in the map storage directory.

Just make sure that you're pointing to the correct directory path (check
Settings menu -> General Settings -> Data storage folder); path may vary
depending on Android versions and on the fact you are using an external SD.
Sometimes it might be a little tricky to find the correct path but you can
do it with some trial and error...

Cheers,
Max - Italy