Am 8. April 2018 18:01:04 MESZ schrieb CP <ceaus...@gmail.com>:

>Op 08-04-18 om 10:28 schreef Klaus Lichtenwalder:
>> Thanks for you answer, but I can't get it going.
>> Checked permissions and SELinux context, all the same
>> Checked a file download with osmand vs. batch, no difference
>> Switch storage location to a different place and back, with restarts
>in
>> between, no luck.
>>
>> I'm quite at a loss here...(osmAnd+ 2.9.3)
>
>I'm not 100% sure how to interpret "/Checked a file download with
>osmand
>vs. batch/ " .
>My best guess is you're still in the wrong directory, contrary to what
>you think. I would suggest you download a brand new map from within
>OsmAnd, and search for that file on your Android device. If you find
>that file, *that is the correct directory* to hand copy your maps to.
>If
>OsmAnd does not recognize your hand copied maps, than there is
>something
>wrong with the those maps.
>
>CP
>
>--

Thank you. "checked" meant I compared both files (did a download from within
osmand) with the cmp command. They are identical. And yes, it's the correct
directory...
So, Looks like there's some magic with my installation which hinders me using
those files. (will try a logcat, didn't do this up to now)
Thanks for all your answers.