I remember that times ago there were problems with a file called
index.dontrememberextension
you could try if you find that file in the osmand directory, stop osmand,
rename the file then restart osmand.
if that doesn't helps you could always put the old file in place.

HTH
Pere

El dg 08 de 04 de 2018 a les 18:28 +0200, en/na Klaus Lichtenwalder va escriure: