This is specially true since modern cellphones with huge screen resolutions
are being used.
It seems that the size of the Orientation Cone kept the size that was
suitable for screens 10 times smaller in resolution than today┬┤s.

El lunes, 16 de abril de 2018, 9:41:19 (UTC-3), Stephan Wonczak escribi├│: