On Saturday, 28 April 2018 18:54:00 UTC+2, guy vanvuchelen wrote:

> In OsmAnd you can share a track via menu - my places - GPX tracks. If you
> click on the sharing icon you can upload the track to a cloud service. You
> can choose between for example Google Drive or Dropbox. However, if you
> have chosen one service, you can not use the other later. Or I do not know
> how to do this.

It is not Osmand setting, but the "gpx - sharing" setting. Highly probable
you have set Google Drive or Dropbox or whatever as "default" for opening
gpx files.
Look in device's Settings > apps > the app which is opening it by default,
and see if it is set as default app for anything. Disable. The sharing menu
comes again, but this time do not set one of the app as default - you get
then choose each and every time separately.

There are apps which can find all the apps set as default and manage them
for easier work but I cannot recommend one - I am not using it.