Depending where you are located and how long you can wait a "refurbished"
one might work well.

Newegg.com have LG G5 H830 ( T-Mobile Version ) $150 ships from China.
They seem to be new.  Don't have the FM radio since they are T-mobile but
they are fast, have a very good camera and display and unlock on finger
print so might be worth considering.  Note the 18 days shipping.  I have a
couple I use with wifi.

Cheerio John