It is not only you, the search does it often, mixing every possible
combination of search.

Change the way you are searching, do not type it in, use:

Search > Categories > Custom search (at the bottom) > Tourism
Do not switch it all on, use the "..." button. Again, do not use the
switch, select "Camp site" and eventually "Caravan site" as well, if you
want.
> Apply > Show

Bottom down button - you can name and save this search.
After this, your custom search will come up in the categories and it will
everytime start from your location at the time.
The search is first looking in radius to 10 km, and then you can increase
the radius.