I am new to this forum and to OSMAND+, so if I am violating forum rules, I
apologize.  I did search for these topics, but did not see any answers that
made sense...

I have a GPX file with multiple tracks in it...think like a network of
trails near each other, or a collection of city streets.  The idea is like
a scavenger hunt where I want to force them along a track, but they can
choose the order or have the computer route the most efficient.

I have named each track.

I want to:
- display a label of the track name near the center of the track
- have a "Scavanger hunt" where they we pick the start point, navigate to
the beginning of the first selected track, along the track to the end, and
then to the beginning of the next, with multiple tracks set in order that
can change.
- in the scavenger hunt, as they complete a track, I want to hide/change
color the selected track (can be manual)

I am trying to avoid adding waypoints but it is a possibility.

Is any of this possible or with some manipulation.

Thanks in advance.
Ike