Agree.  I have been looking for somewhere to ask OSMAND to look at the
export of GPX files. I *always* import GPX to Basecamp or to the (older)
Mapsource and neither can handle the GPS files that OSMAND produces.  So
this 'feature' completely breaks my workflow.  And by the sound of it, for
quite a few other people too.  I am not knowledgeable enough to determine
what's broken, but presumably OSMAND developers do know.  Presumably some
(new) GPX data is being output that older progs cannot handle.  Please give
us an app option, or remove that data ?