In OSM it is a 61 node way.  In other words fairly large.

In contrast Ottawa University, Ottawa Ontario Canada has both a campus
outlined and a building tagged Ottawa University.  It stands out a bit more
easily.

St. John's College Santa Fe, NM is found quite nicely in nomation but
unfortunately osmand doesn't use it.

Cheerio John