Unfortunately the app doesn't give me any of the stretches I put back and
also the duration always stays at zero. All other settings I have already
checked several times and I see no reason why this should not work. That's
why I joined this group and hope for a solution.

I would be pleased about further answers.

But I also ask in the Fairphone community for a solution.