Currently I have the same problem with Italy/Trentino.
It looks like an incompatiblity between the map and the contour lines.
If I delete the map I can update the contour lines. But then I cannot install
an up-to-date map. If I then remove the contour lines I can install an
up-to-date map for that region.
I don't know if this is an OSMAnd or an OSM problem?