As the offline maps are quite large, they have to be downloaded by region.
Its quite difficult to select the right region from the lists, as I dont
know all the regions/names of each country, they can change from time to
time and furthermore they are even translated in the app-language (p.ex.
Okzitanien (german) in France).

I would prefer if I could just tap on the country-map to select one or
several required region(s), this is easier, faster and more intuitive for
me.

Any chance? Thanks.