OsmAnd doesn't take elevation gain into account for time estimates. From
App profiles/Walking/Vehicle paramaters/Default speed, you can set a
minimum, default and maximum speed.  That might help for some situations,
but for a hike that steep, I would guess your own personal estimate would
come closer.