On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 08:53:28AM -0800, 'ra' via OsmAnd wrote:
harry, whatever I do, osmand is making me mad and still there is no update! but I need a navigation! I deleted whatever profile I could delete and set all at hand at normal but still osmand sends my car onto walking ways and absurd detours. just to illustrate the madness of that programm just one image of which sort I could send so many:

That is an interesting route. I presume the larger, yellow, more direct road in the center allows travel in both directions?

One thing you might try, since it seems you have gotten something very messed up somehow, is try fully uninstalling OsmAnd from your device then reinstalling it afresh.

That should reset everything to the defaults as it ships from the developers, which might also unset whatever setting in your copy is causing this odd routing.

Yes, this would mean downloading your maps again, but that seems a small price to pay if a full 'factory reset' of sorts cleared up your issues.