On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 12:56:54PM -0800, Gedi Nixan wrote:
Ah, yeah - that worked for me to.  Thank you.

I was long pressing on the "Home Address" button that appears when you select "select destination". Didn't know that there is another home address button when you expand the empty navigation.

Glad to know that worked for you.

So I think it is still well hidden and not intuitive.

That, sadly, describes just about all smartphone apps. There are numerous 'features' that are well hidden and not at all intuitive until one accidentally stumbles on them.

However, if you want to be certian the developers are aware of the issue, file it on the OsmAnd github tracker here:

https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand/issues