You can use any software which can create a list of waypoints which can be
exported - preferably as GPX file.
This file can be put onto your mobile, then you can navigate along this GPX
track.
If you have multiple intermediate points the computation of a route doesn't
pose any problems.
I have had problems only when the distance between two adjacent stops is
500 km or more.
The paid version can download as many maps as your mobile can store.
For all of Germany plus Denmark you will probably need about 6 Gb storage.
If your mobile can use an external SD card you have no problems. I've just
bought a very good and fast card with a capacity of 128 Gb for about 20
Euro.
For navigating by car I use Magic Earth in addition since it monitors
traffic jams in real time and changes your route accordingly. Unfortunately
this feature won't ever come to OSMAnd since companies have to pay for that.
I have looked at several apps for Android and I have selected those two
apps.