You could try the following
Go to the menu / extensions / OSMAnd-development
Tap on the 3 vertical dots and go to settings. There scroll down to "test
voice announcements"
It displays a list of available languages.
Tap on the desired language.
You get a list announcements in English. Tap on one and you should here the
message in your language.
I once had a similar problem.
I uninstalled my language and reinstalled it again. This fixed the problem.
Helmut