Hi,

Don't worry about my toes - I have my industrial safety boots on!

I'd figured out how to take screenshots (never done it before and this is
my first time posting here) and had a couple ready but you've saved me the
trouble, thanks, that's exactly what I see.

If I zoom in to the harbour at Padstow, it appears correctly at a reported
level of 16.3. Strangely, as I now pan slowly right and left, the areas of
sand appear and disappear.

I tried the Osmand online tiles and although the river looked OK the sandy
areas were not shown. is this a clue?

A further observation is that the outline of the river is still shown in
the right place as a line on the map but the blue areas extend beyond it.

My details:
Default renderer. map magnifier 100%
Osmand 3.6.3
Map: United Kingdom England 1 Mar 2020