When I use Osmand's routing on roads, I instantly get a cross section of
the elevation along any route that I enter, along with road steepness and
other route data. If I switch to straight line routing, I get none of that
information. When I am hiking, I like to use the straight line routing
rather than sticking to roads, and when hiking off road, that slope and
elevation information would be far more useful than when driving. Is this
something that can be added?