Hi.

Whenever I update a map in OsmAnd, I get a message that the World Basemap
(detailed) is outdated or not installed. Of course, I have the World
Basemap (detailed) installed. So, I let it update each time, but the map
date doesn't change.

Currently, I have these world maps installed:

   - Übersichtskarte der Welt (yes, named in German), 12 June 2020, 293.4 MB
   - World basemap mini, 10 June 2020, 38.1 MB
   - World overview map (detailed), 19 May 2020, 292.7 MB

Is that a bug or am I doing anything wrong?