On Monday, 27 July 2020 18:06:30 UTC+2, John Rowe wrote:

> Here you go, thanks
> John

No problem in my case. How did you try to open it?

You can:

   - Find the file with file explorer, without opening Osmand.  When you
   try to open the file, Osmand should come as one of the possible targets.
   This is what I have done.
   - Put the file in the Osmand/tracks/ subfolder, or a subfolder of the
   same (Osmand/tracks/whatever/), and you can find it under my places /
   tracks. Select the file and from the menu next to it "Display on the map"

Majka