Dear all,

I have OsmAnd Live which is as delightful to use as much as frustrating. I
have just returned from a two week tour on my motorbike in Europe and tried
to use it as much as possible. However, there were many moments where I had
to switch it off and use other Navigators. I do not know if is missing the
very basics or perhaps I am failing to understand how it works.

These are my observations -

1: Search is a frustration. Type in a name of a town and you get an endless
list with its name in it. Even the most simple things, a name of a small
town, why not first in the list it shows its center rather than the
streets, pubs or hotels with that name?

2: Missing post codes. These are present in OSM search but unable to find
through OsmAnd.

3: Re-routing. If for any reason I deviate from a given route it will not
recalculate or works an adjoining route. This is not acceptable unless
there is a hidden feature which is not defaulted.

4th: When following a route the 'my position' icon is dead in the middle of
the screen. How do I set it to have it towards the bottom of it?

On the positive side OsmAnd is feature reach, GPX import is beautiful and
the amout of options there are make it worth fighting to fall in love with
it. But first we need to get the very basics right.

Stay safe, thank you.