Thanks, now there these over-/underlay buttons.
But there my .obf file is not visible (as expected).
In my case, the new map has only 4Mb and covers are small region which is
also covered by a 200Mb standard map.
Thanks a lot
Helmut

Pere Pujal i Carabantes <perepu...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 17. Aug.