It was very promising to learn that new version of Osmand have profile
export/import feature. Finally I'm quite disappointed. Very important
profile settings like: map style, map zoom behavior etc.are not exported at
all. Looks like this feature exports successfully only profile name. All
the rest you have to configure again.
I will explain why this is so important for me. I'm using Osmand for years
on round Android watches. It works great while kayaking or cycling - really
convenient. However, round screen has it's limitations so it's much easier
to configure Osmand on my regular phone and later export them to the watch.
Current Osmand version 3.7.4 has a bug that  doesn't allow me to see
"Apply" button on my watch so I'm not able to configure settings mentioned
above. And it's not that button is hidden under the screen. I tested it in
various ways. It isn't generated. I see map style but nothing else below.
It's a bug for 640X640 round screen. I can access all other buttons.
If anybody has any idea how to change map style on my watch (Lemfo LEMX)
let me know. In return I can share cool Macrodroid macros to govern the
watch. My piece is able to record/navigate contentiously for up to 7 hours.