by the way, I often (about 30% of all my planned routes) experience that
OsmAnd does not "speak" when I plan a route. The only thing that I found
out helps in such a situation is to force close OsmAnd and when re-opening
it, it will ask if it shall continue the last route and then it always
worked so far. Once ir works, it will work thruout that session even when I
recalculate the route. Strange but at least it works.