in any version of windows 10 I can't run the program.
If I configure the values for RAM, the program does not start and issues
the following error:

error: could not create the java virtual machine
error: a fatal exception has occurred. program will exit

If I don't configure the use of RAM, the program starts, but shortly after
starting to work the obf file issues the following error.

java.lang.outofmemoryerror: java heap space

How should I configure in the osmandmapcreator.bat file or in windows
itself so that it works?

In windows 7 I have no problems.

On my PC I use windows 7 64 bits, java 64bits, 12 GB RAM and core i3 2370
2.4 Ghz.