Something strange happened on Google Groups so my message didn't post
there, but thanks for picking up on this, Harry.

I was accustomed to the all-England standard map update not being offered
until about the 20th of the month. It was showing as up to date, but after
your message I decided to delete and re-download... at which point I
discovered that an all-England map isn't offered any more, only smaller
regions. Other users should be warned to delete their old all-England map!

I'm not complaining at the change, though. The standard all-England map was
over 2Gb. And I notice that in the nightly build there is a new facility to
download all regions in one click.

Going back to the original issue, the standard map for SE England now dated
1st Feb, does not show the flooding, even without live updates.

Thanks for spotting the anomaly Harry! It would have become a problem for
me.