Hi,

I have been collecting points of my favourite places for some time, juts for the fun of it, and never really needed them much.

But recently I wanted to just check which point I'm looking at on the map and I can't figure out how to get to the details of my favourite point, regardless of the folder it lives in, _from the map_. Short tap, long tap, zoom in, zoom out ... I always end up with address uknown and no note about my point being near my tap :-(

Tried to search through the web as well but to no avail. The only note I found was this:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/77116/osmand-why-are-favorites-visible-but-uneditable-why-do-titlesphotos-not-display
where the guy has apparently the same issue as I do.

Can anyone help? Or is there a way to show descriptions of the favourites on the map?

V.

Osmand 3.9.5 running on Adroid 8.0

.