Yes, I have

<routingProfile name="car15" baseProfile="car" restrictionsAware="true"
minSpeed="20.0" defaultSpeed="45.0" maxSpeed="130.0" sharpTurn="30"
slightTurn="10" roundaboutTurn="5" onewayAware="true">

<attribute name="heuristicCoefficient" value="1.5"

Furthermore, the file "mycar15" in Android/data/net.osmand.plus/routing
gets deleted after the next restart of OSMAnd. This happened earlier.
Thanks!