Hello, Egal! Thank you for the feedback.
Yes, starting November all OsmAnd updates will require a minimum of Android
6. Due to Google Play requirements:
Starting in November 2021, app updates will be required to target API level
30 or above and adjust for behavioral changes in Android 11. Existing apps
that are not receiving updates are unaffected and can continue to be
downloaded from the Play Store. Wear OS apps must continue to target API
level 28 or
higher.
https://developer.android.com/distribute/best-practices/develop/target-sdk