I must agree!!
I have installed a lot of online maps (Microsoft Earth/Hybrid ++Google
Earth/Sat/Maps/Traffic++ ArcGis-Sat etc)
on two different mobiles:
1. Redmi Note-10
2. Nokia 2.2
Both are running Android 11 and I have selected "external storage 2" for
migration and everything seemed to work fine (except speed).

They all worked before Android 11 and before update to OsmAnd 4.1.11
(fdroid).
Now some are still working, some not and different from mobile to mobile.
For example:
- Google Traffic works on Nokia 2.2, but not on Redmi Note-10.
- Google Sat works on both mobiles
- ArcGis does not work on any mobile
- and so on....

For me it is very confusing...