You can try to download "World altitude correction" from the Download Maps,
but it only affects current altitude data.
If you see spikes on the altitude graph, that result in wrong data in
Uphill/Downhill fields, you can try to filter out those spikes by using a
GPS filter, you can find it in the track context menu > options.