Hello!
How you can read in description for "Auto-backup": By default, Android
saves backups of favorites, map tokens, and OsmAnd settings to restore them
on new devices or after reinstallation. This backup is limited to 25
MB.\nWhen using OsmAnd Cloud, this can lead to misunderstandings after
reinstallation. This was Android devices feature that work not good.

You can export/backup all data from OsmAnd in *Menu* – *Settings* – *Backup
& Restore* – *Backup as file*. Starting from 4.3 release, it *Backup as
file* will be moved to the *Menu* – *Settings.*