On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM, <marcus.wolsc...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 02:04:55 +0100, Hakan Tandogan <ha...@gurkensalat.com>
> wrote:
> > Brett Henderson wrote:
> >> If it isn't too invasive it should be fine.  I guess the best way is to
> >> try it out and see if any problems crop up.
> >
> > I committed my changes to use the classworlds launcher a few hours ago.
> >
> > The configuration is in the file config/plexus.conf and instructs the
> > launcher to load all jars from lib and lib/default ; I also modified the
> > windows and unix scripts to use the classworlds launcher.
>

> Is this just in SVN or a part of 0.32?

It's just SVN for now.  Once the tag transform patch is in (I haven't had
time to check it in tonight, and need to fix the bzip2 ivy problem first),
this classworlds launcher doesn't cause any complaints, and I get around to
documenting all the new tasks on the wiki then a new 0.33 release could be
made.

Brett