Frederik Ramm wrote about similar issues on January 9 (not sure if they're
the same though).  I haven't had a chance to look into them yet.  I didn't
write the completeRelations, completeWays functionality so I don't
understand how they work at the moment.

It's on my TODO list, but I'm finding it hard to get the time.  If somebody
else has the time to look into that area of the code I'd be very grateful
;-)

Brett