M Naveed Akram schrieb:
> It also gives the same error stack if i give wrong database information..
What OS are you running on? Are you using VMs or Jails or sth. like that?

I thought about some strange SELinux error but that would prevent you
from connecting. I also thought about a permission issue on the
database-files but that would prevent mysql from working, too.

Could you create another database and try with this? Or try to rename
the openstreetmap database to any other name and try this? I'm not sure
whether this is an osmosis problem or it's somewhere in the sql server.

> but the build failed..
> saying one or more junit tests failed..
> couple of failed tests are
> - org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.pgsql.v0_6.PostgreSqlTest
> - org.openstreetmap.osmosis.extract.apidb.v0_6.DatabaseTimeLoader
These tests always fail if you don't have the right postgres-db in place.

Peter