Aside from 0.5 removal, the changes are mostly invisible with some minor
exceptions.  From the changes.txt:

   - Removed 0.5 support.
   - Added the --fast-write-pgsql task which uses PostgreSQL COPY commands
   to insert data.
   - Added the CompactTempFile node location store type which allows
   efficient pgsql geometry building for small data sets.
   - All write-pgsql tasks now default to the CompactTempFile node location
   type store instead of in memory.
   - Fixed regression in tar builds to make the launch scripts executable
   again.
   - Updated the pgsql schema (now version 5) to add a primary key to the
   relation_members table to allow more efficient updates.
   - Updated apidb support to the latest schema 20100513171259.
   - Updated pgsql dataset bounding box queries to force more efficient
   query plans by disabling inefficient join types.