Am 26.07.2010 10:01, schrieb Brett Henderson:
> Hi Peter,
>
> You seem to have left my name as the author in some of the source
> code.
> Presumably that should be your name ;-)
Yes, I think so ^^

> Can you let me know what the purpose of this is?  Okay, I understand
> that this is for "replication lag", but what is it comparing?  On
> first read it appears to be comparing the latest server timestamp
> from the local timestamp, but I can't see the local timestamp ever
> being set.  Is that correct?
It assumes a regular updated database using the rri-task. It compares the timstamp of he current state-file in the updating environment against the timestamp of the server's state-file and calculates the replication lag, that's the time the local database is behind the main database.

Peter