Ooops.

I forgot to make proper performance tests, but our server is running well with minute diffs and there is no lag with them.

I currently have no other machine to test on and I don't really want to reconfigure the current server - there are several projects running on it and I fear to damage their work...

May be you can try it on your machine?

Kirill