Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric/

COMMENT:

abstract: the text doesn't really explain anything to me.  But
then I'm not familiar with OSPF so maybe it's obvious to
someone who is.

intro: expanding LSA, VPLS etc on 1st use would be better.

3.1, 2nd bullet: the text here was very unclear to me

(All that said, the satellite/mobile ground station example
does enough to ensure that the overall document is clear
so the above are nitty nits:-)