From: OSPF <<>> on behalf of
Acee Lindem <<>>
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 4:53 PM
To: OSPF WG List <<>>
Subject: [OSPF] IETF 97 Call for OSPF WG Agenda Items

Esteemed Members of the OSPF WG,

The preliminary agenda has been published and we have an optimal slot on
Wednesday morning from 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM. Our session is a quasi-joint session
with the IS-IS which starts in the same room (Studio 4) at 11:10 AM (hopefully
everyone will attend both sessions).

Correction - IS-IS is in a different room - Grand Ballroom II.

We are now taking requests for agenda slots. Please send you request to Abhay
and Acee along with an indication of how long you’ll require. In general,
drafts should be published and, at least, introduced on this list prior to

Abhay and Acee

OSPF mailing list