Hi Frederik,

thanks that's a good point indeed.

I guess I did not mean "noding" in a strict sense which also creates nodes at bridge intersections etc, but rather the "simple" noding that Daniel described.

However, probably there could also be nodes in OSM at the same coordinate but on different floors which must not be handled as the same node. I will try to handle these cases correctly based on the topological information from my input data.

Still, the naive approach might be unstable and error-prone. It's just for demonstrating a proof of concept though, so it should be fine for that.

Thanks for pointing me to this issue and all the best,
Matthias