Hi Daniel,

Many thanks for your reply.

I am going to try and see if it works.
But I come up with several new questions after reading your response:

1.
>> like "take the stairs" and "take the elevator to the Nth floor".
Do you mean I need to work around it by tagging staris and elevator
differently in order to route between levels?
Or a custom profile is needed?

2.
While the indoor data will very likely to have several overlapping area
defined on different level, will OSRM have difficulties determining the
correct source/destination node when a query is being processed?

Many thanks,
C.C.Tang