Hi Mateusz,

  The <profile> in the URL is an unused string.  It's there for future
compatibility if we ever add multiple-profile support to OSRM, but osrm-routed
does not look at it currently, other than to ensure that it's there.

  Quite a few people use it as a reverse-proxy filtering token - run a reverse
proxy with multiple osrm-routed instances behind it, and forward requests to
the appropriate backend based on the contents of the "profile" field.  It works
quite well.

daniel