Hi,

I'm trying to learn about use of the way_function result flags,
forward_restricted and backward_restricted, and their correspondence
with turn_function machinery, especially input source_restricted and
target_restricted flags.

Is there any data and profile example which shoes these in action?

I guess, way_function is called first and any of the restriction flags set
here for the link are passed to turn_function. Correct?

Disclaimer: I haven't looked into OSRM implementation details yet,
which, once grasped, I guess, might be enlightening.

Best regards,