Thank You Frédéric for this interesting idea.

I guess land usage is a database stored information by default ?

Do you have any testing results that ensure duration is then close to reality
or at least to Google Maps ?

Before i consider integrating your code, do You know which parameters are to
check in the profiles in order to be sure that a MINIMUM realistic
configuration is done ?
In other words, knowing that my starting point is OSRM 5.3.0 with standard .lua
profiles, is there any specific settings to check in order to be sure that all
possible parameters are taken into account ( penalties, road lanes, etc..)

Regards,