Hi Daniel,

For me, sending an id as name attribute sounds like the best solution.
I understand that osrm doesn't explicitly need osm (or third party) tags,
but it's pretty difficult to display comprehensive information to users or
ownstream services without them.

Would it introduce unbearable load to make tags forwarded in response of a
further osrm version?

François