Thank you for this input,

Understood the lack of dynamic costing in OSRM. I'll adapat my profile
Would it be preferable to lower the rate or the speed of specific way I
want to limit ? Maybe both ?
I'm not sure to be able to set a rate on a given node isn't it ?

This have to be necessarily relative to rest of my graph

All the best

Francois

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com