Hi,

I'd like to volunteer to host the demo server for the project.

Demo: Germany country-wide with *Car* profile only
Frontend: https://daxserver.com
OSRM API: https://osrm.daxserver.com (
https://osrm.daxserver.com/route/v1/driving/13.388860,52.517037;13.385983,52.496891?steps=true
 )

A little bit about myself and my relationship with OSM.

I am Srihari Thalla, based out of Munich, originally from Hyderabad, India.

I contribute on OSM under the username "Srihari Thalla" without quotes
(with space in between the names.) I am also a member of OSMF.

I hosted a few MapRoulette challenges about 3 years ago
1. https://maproulette.org/admin/project/937/challenge/2403
2. https://maproulette.org/admin/project/937/challenge/2814
and others

In the past, I have worked at LocationIQ, which hosted Nominatim and
provided its services. I lead the development at LocationIQ where it served
over a billion geocoding requests per day when I left the company.

I have also worked with Docker and k8s on my personal projects and I know
the ins and outs of working with Docker and setting up and managing infra.

I hope I can host the OSRM demo server.

Best,
Srihari